A roundup of articles, links and videos that we highlighted on Twitter this month.
1. The first book on puppetry I ever bought was by John Wright of The Little Angel Theatre in Islington, London. His wife Lyndie still carves puppets for them and this article about her is just lovely. If you go to London, try to see a show there.
2. As we continue to work on Malevolent Creatures, this website looks intriguing and will hopefully help out our research.
3. At the Edinburgh Fringe Festival this year, the show The Pure, the Dead and the Brilliant took a look at the upcoming Scottish independence referendum through the eyes of four Scottish fairies, including Selkie. Read a review here.
4. Yet another amazing interview with one of the giants of contemporary illustration and a special hero of ours, Shaun Tan.
5. And because really, most things should end with the Muppets, here is Bookriot with a roundup of literary-related Muppet antics. Enjoy!